Splunk, Splunk>, Turn Data Into Doing, and Data-to-Everything are trademarks or registered trademarks of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Looking for the documentation for Version 1.2.0? The docs can be found here
What is Alert Manager Enterprise?
Datapunctum Alert Manager Enterprise (AME) helps IT Ops and Security teams manage their alerts within Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud.
Add the Alert Manager Enterprise Alert Action to your existing searches and manage your alerts immediately.
Why Alert Manager Enterprise?
We know that investigating and analyzing Alerts without switching tools speeds up root cause analyzing and security investigations tremendously. AME is the solution to go from alerts to actionable insights.
With AME, you can move beyond simple fire-and-forget email alerting. The integrated notification schemes allow sending the right information to the right person through the right channel.
AME provides role-based access control to your managed events. For service providers, multi-tenancy can handle all tenants from one front end without compromising security.
The in-built Security Knowledge Pack containing a set of Security Frameworks helps Security specialists classify events quickly. Businesses using Alert Manager Enterprise see results quickly due to easy deployment/configuration and operations.
Alert Manager Enterprise Features
- Intuitive User Interface
- Notification Schemes (Mail, Slack, Webhooks, and Alert Actions)
- Rule Manager for Alert Suppression
- Workflow Action to trigger GET/POST-Requests and Searches
- Alert Aggregation to combine repeating alerts
- Role-Based Access Control
- Multi-Tenancy (subscription required)
- Security Knowledge Pack for Cyber Kill Chain, Mitre Att&ck Framework., NIST, CIS Controls, and CVE (subscription required)
Alert Manager Enterprise will be delivered with a Free License.
Some features require an additional license. Please contact trials (at) datapunctum.com for a trial license. For a quote, please contact sales (at) datapunctum.com
Alert Manager Enterprise comes with Community Support. Various Channels are available for Community Support.
- Splunk Usergroup Slack #alertmanagerenterprise
- Email to community-support (at) datapunctum.com
- Splunk Answers
Please contact sales (at) datapunctum.com for commercial support.